вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

cprracing




This is the first time im ever daring to face up to my internal conflicts. Im thankful for everyone around me, who has encouraged me and of course, loved me. (: im not sure how long i am going to focus solely on dance, but im going to make a promise to myself..

just keep the doors closed until 2009.

too much has happened this year, and i dont think i want to risk a third heartache within these 12 months.

well, i cant deny that iapos;ve had more than silly infatuations.. But aiyah, isnt this normal? when you are confused, lost, helpless and all..

(:

but now im even more clear of what i want.

haha.

actually�i also not that sure leh. All i know is, im enjoying life as much as i should now and yeah, i can ask for nothing more. Of course, i do feel abit WEIRD�whenever i see couples, but nah.

i dont want to risk anything, yet.

habits are not easy to kick.

cotton eye joe song, cprracing, cprra, cprr.org, cprr museum.



Комментариев нет: