воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bikini image wax




Just a quickie. McCain I think got it handed to him even harder than in the previous two debates, but thereapos;s one thing I want to draw attention to. The moderator posed the question of whether the candidates would ever appoint a Supreme Court justice who disagreed with their own position on Roe v. Wade (the abortion decision). McCainapos;s answer: he would not appoint judges based on ideological grounds, but only on whether they were qualified for the job. Good answer.

...except he then went on to say that a person would not be qualified to be a Supreme Court justice if they agreed with Roe v. Wade.

Well, what he actually said was, "I would consider anyone in their qualifications. I do not believe that someone who has supported Roe v. Wade that would be part of those qualifications. But I certainly would not impose any litmus test." By this, he either means what I think he meant (and, given Obamaapos;s grin at what McCain said, I think he may have taken it the same way I did), or he means that whether or not someone agreed with Roe v. Wade was not a factor to be considered in determining whether someone was qualified.

Hmm.
bikini image wax, bikini image see through, bikini image in kid, bikini image gallery.



Комментариев нет: